Sutliff Girl's Cookspot

This month...

JULY

Farmer's Market Inspiration

Appetizer: Megan
Side Dish: Lauren
Main Dish: Mom
Dessert: Amy

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Let there be ABSTRACT!

So NOT food related because I have spent the last two days on the boat being very dirty and eating the banana bread I baked on Friday night (sorry, Laur, no cookies...) and the fruit and sandwiches I packed for the weekend... (yes, mom, I made a peanut butter and butter for me - still my favorite!). So, tonight, I just wanted to practice posting and share with you one of my favorite paintings from the museum Paddy and I visited tonight.  It was the last night of their Georgia O'Keefe abstract exhibit so they were open till 10pm.  We arrived just after 8 and had a nice time wandering through the art.  I love how Pat can go from dirty boat captain to dashing urban gentlemen in the time it takes to shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment