Yield: 2 servings (serving size: about 2/3 cup larb and 1 cabbage wedge)
- 2 teaspoons grated lime rind
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped serrano chile
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 12 ounces ground chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon chopped shallots
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 head green cabbage, cored and halved
Combine first 8 ingredients, stirring with a whisk until sugar dissolves.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add turkey and shallots; sauté 5 minutes or until done, stirring to crumble. Drizzle with juice mixture, stirring to coat. Sprinkle with mint. Serve in a cabbage leaf.