Sutliff Girl's Cookspot

This month...

JULY

Farmer's Market Inspiration

Appetizer: Megan
Side Dish: Lauren
Main Dish: Mom
Dessert: Amy

Friday, June 11, 2010

Lauren's May Dessert - Cut Out Sugar Cookies

So, I know it is kind of lame, but I decided to try a new sugar cookie recipe to serve Jay and Christy upon their arrival tonight for their wedding vacation.

My friend Michelle's mother-in-law made these at Michelle's baby shower and I was obsessed!  She finally gave me the recipe and I tried it out... with altitude, I found it a bit difficult to roll out the cookies to the right thickness and my oven isn't the greatest!

The taste is so yummy and very rich... I will learn how to attach a document as it was sent via pdf file... but here are some pictures of the action!  Bon Appetite!




No comments:

Post a Comment